How to Install MiraOS11 on SM-J100H
- Download the OS by clicking here
- Go to Wipe>Advanced Wipe>>Check all except SD and Internal Storage and swipe
- Next download from below and paste the MidOS zip file in SD card
- Flash the zip with install option in TWRP.
- Hit “next” 3 times after the arrival of MiraOS or Aroma Installer.
- Reboot and Enjoy and Subscribe Above
The Samsung Galaxy J is a smartphone developed and manufactured by Samsung which works on the Android platform. This phone was originally developed for Japanese cellular carrier NTT DoCoMo in fall 2013, and the overseas version initially released in Taiwan in December 2013. The device features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core 2.3 GHz processor with 3GB of RAM and a Full HD Super AMOLED display Hardware
The phone is powered with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801 chipset which includes 2.3 GHz processor, Adreno 330 GPU and 3GB RAM, with 32GB of internal storage and a 2600 mAh battery. The Galaxy J is fitted with a 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display and also includes a 13.2 MP rear camera with Power HCRI LED Flash and 2.1 MP front camera. The phone does not support USB 3.0 connectivity as compared to Samsung Galaxy Note 3.